Are you feeling excited to buy your engagement ring? Of course, it is a time for celebration as the two of you are looking forward to the time of your life. After all, while riding the dream boat amidst charm surrounded by romance, you are taking a step to make your relationship official.
So, whether you choose to pursue the monumental search for your engagement ring together or prefer to go solo, the following guide will let you pick the perfect engagement ring for the love of your life.
- Narrow down the shape you require—Do you know the shape of the diamond you want to hunt for the engagement ring? Decide now to make your ring shopping easy. Whichever shape you want, whether it is round cut, marquise, pear, or any other, take a decision and stick to one or two favorites.
- Know her style—A pre-requisite for choosing a perfect ring is finding the style which fits her personality and lifestyle. So, ask your girl about her preferences to let you pick the engagement ring accordingly.
- Dare to think outside the box—There is no denying the fact that an engagement ring must be a classic and timeless beauty symbolizing your commitment and love. Nonetheless, you must not get yourself caught up in the trending fashion. Opt for something that will perfectly suit your soon-to-be fiancé. You can have a look at her current jewelry selection to get an idea of what looks best on her. The ring’s vibe must be in tune with your beloved.
- Make sure to learn about the four Cs—Cut, clarity, color, and carat weight are the four Cs which you must keep in mind while shopping for the engagement ring. Learn about these in detail to get the best of your ring shopping.
- Don’t hover around grading certificate of a stone—A stone does not need to get great certificate grading to design a beautiful ring. So, go by the feeling a score creates in your heart rather than its GIA grades. So, the rule of thumb is not to overemphasize on a stone’s grading.
- Size doesn’t matter—The beauty of a ring should not be related to, in any way, its size, whether big or small. Rather, the focus must be on the clarity and its color, the two factors worth watching.
- Go for the setting that reflects of the style of the wearer—The design and setting of the engagement ring must truly showcase the style and the personality of the person wearing it. So, seek the services of an expert who can help you carve out a ring in accordance with the unique personality of your would-be fiancé.