Are you a proud owner of a beautiful collection of jewelry? And do you feel eager to know how to safeguard your jewelry from getting tarnished? After all, your jewels have special significance for you. So, don’t worry. We are here to guide you about how to store your jewelry safely and let you put your best foot forward every day.
And you need to keep in mind that while storing your jewelry, you need to avoid putting it at risk by using the ways that can be hazardous for your precious collection.
Here are the brief yet important tips to ensure safety and security of your exquisite fine jewelry from getting tarnished—
Before moving ahead with the steps, you must keep in mind the type of jewelry, it’s worth and the material used to make it.
Tips to safeguard your jewelry from tarnishing —
- Separate your jewelry to prevent it from tarnishing—You must separate your jewelry based on the metals it is made up of. For example, you must segregate your jewelry before storing it. Never keep your fine jewelry with silver jewelry.
Similarly, do not store your costume jewelry with fine jewelry or silver jewelry. This step will save the metals of the jewel pieces from getting tarnished while interaction. If you have any tarnished jewelry, then don’t store it along with your untarnished jewelry as doing will tarnish even the unblemished pieces too.
- Keep it clean and dry—It is very important to keep your jewels clean and dry. It will not only save your adornments from getting tarnished but also prevent its premature damage. So, never commit the mistake of storing dirty jewelry.
Moisture is a big culprit which can make it degraded. Using lotions and perfume, or sweating while wearing your jewels can affect their metals or plating. Hence, make it a point to dry your jewels before storing them especially after wearing these in rains.
Here is a simple and effective method to clean it at home. Just take lukewarm water and mix it with a couple of drops of dish detergent. Dip your jewels in this mild solution for a few minutes. Clean the dirt using a soft toothbrush and dry with a plain piece of cloth. You can use a silver polishing cloth for removing tarnish.
- Using a Jewel Protectant Spray—To ensure extra protection to your jewels from tarnishing, try using a good quality jewelry protectant spray. Tarnish Me Not is a feasible choice for giving added life to your jewels.
- Storing in a consistent temperature—Humidity can play a spoilsport for your jewelry and result in tarnishing it. So, you should store jewelry at low humidity levels. You can choose a place where a dehumidifier or an AC (air conditioner) is used to keep temperature at adequate levels. Also keep silica sachets in your jewel box for absorption of extra moisture.
- Choose a dark and dry place—Keep your fine jewelry, gold jewelry, and silver jewelry away from direct heat and sunlight. Keep them at a place which is dry and dark. To store silver jewelry, use a box having felt lining while wrap your gold jewelry in a soft cloth bag if you don’t have its original packing.
This helps to save it from getting tarnished by keeping moisture level controlled. Preferably, use a felt pouch for storing it. And also invest in polishing it every six months to keep its sheen intact.
With these tips in mind, you can keep the shimmer and sparkle of your jewelry intact for a long time!!!
Summer has already arrived and is in full bloom now. So, get ready to enjoy this delightful weather by cheering up with your favourite jewelry. Whether it is spending time with your loved ones or having your ‘me time’ on your cherished vacations, jewelry always has a special place in your life.
However, summers can also prove harsh for your choicest jewelry collection. Moreover, exposure to water, humidity, or even sunscreen can make it vulnerable to damage. And if you are a travel freak, especially during summers, then it can render your adorable pieces to several risks.
But, you should not worry as we will suggest you some wonderful handy tips for protecting your jewelry. Here we go………………………………
Tips to outdoor jewelry care —
- Wearing your jewelry while swimming can expose it to several hazards like salt water and chlorine. This can lead to discoloration, loss of sheen or polish. Moreover, sweat can also damage it. So, make sure to remove it before going under the water.
- Basking in the sun is, undoubtedly, great for your health. But, harsh sun can work havoc for your jewels. Sand at the lakes and beaches can leave scratches on your precious collectibles. Make it a priority to avoid wearing your lovable adornments while having a sun bath.
- If you are applying sunscreen before venturing out in the sun, remember not to put your jewelry at risk. The reason is that such lotions can make your jewels become dull and drab.
- Love gardening or cleaning up your yard? Why not? But kindly do so without wearing your jewelry to avoid it getting dented or scratched. Remember, any bumps in your jewelry due to such outdoor activities including playing sports can result in loosening the setting of your jewels. You may even lose some of the stones adorning it.
Travel tips to safeguard your jewelry—
Travelling means fun and frolic. However, it may also spell damage for your jewelry. So, here are some vital clues to let you keep its sheen intact…………………………………………………..
- Is it really necessary to bring along while travelling?—Yes, that’s an important question. Consider it carefully before packing your jewelry along while travelling. See if you can avoid bringing it because you may not only face the risk of getting it stolen but also make it susceptible to other risk factors (like getting it scratched or broken during travel).
- Pack to avoid tangling in storage during travel—Can you imagine your favourite bracelet getting damaged or your precious earrings getting broken by getting entangled during storage? Yes, the sheer thought of such happening can make you feel crazy and mad.
To avoid such mishap, you must pack your pieces individually using different packing. For example, diamond jewelry must be packed individually as it can damage soft pearls or gold jewels.
Use a soft piece of cloth or a different box for packing your individual piece of fine jewelry. A good piece of advice is to wrap it in tissue paper for extra protection.
These important tips can help you keep your jewelry safe as you get ready to enjoy the vibrant world this summer!!!
February is the month of celebrations, starting off with the eagerly awaited Valentine’s Day and giving way to the season of marriage proposals. All this involves exchanging engagement rings and wedding rings.
Moreover, your love for Jewelry, whether it is your favorite diamond engagement ring, the gold necklace gifted by your mom, or any other piece of adornment in your collectibles, is unending.
After all, it is symbolic of several emotions for you, including love, fashion, and social status, not to forget the financial or investment aspect of the jewels.
All this calls for special protection against theft, damage, burglary or accidental loss. No wonder, more and more Jewelry lovers are now getting comfortable with the concept of Jewelry insurance.
How to get Jewelry Insurance?
Now the question is which insurance plan is feasible for ensuring jewelry protection? And the answer is clear. You must choose a customized plan keeping your requisite requirements in mind. After all, a jewelry lover cannot ignore to protect his/her most fashionable possession.
Specialized Jewelry Insurance
It is a free-standing and independent policy. So, even if you have any other coverage for your jewel pieces, you can still opt for this policy. It offers an added level of care for your valuable pieces of ornaments. All you need is file an application providing your personal details as well as details about your Jewelry requiring insurance.
Of course, you have to furnish a comprehensive appraisal or sales receipt with every individual item to be covered. This is to ensure that your Jewelry gets coverage for the exact value so that you get claim in case of theft or damage. The best part about this type of coverage is that such insurance professionals have adequate knowledge about different types of jewels which only an expert jeweler knows.
Cost of Jewelry Insurance
Depending upon your country and city of residence, generally, specialty jewelry insurance coverage costs around 1-2% of your jewelry’s total value. This cost is to be paid annually.
Hence, it is advisable to offer protection to your jewelry by selecting the best jewelry insurance. Remember, jewelry insurance costs are quite nominal keeping in mind the safety and coverage they extend for your adornments along with the peace of mind for you.
Not sure about getting your jewelry coverage? Here are some important questions you need to answer—
- Worried to wear your uninsured jewels?
- Feel deterred due to risk of insurance costs going up?
- Inability to cover the expenses for replacing it?
- Wondering if you will get adequate compensation for any loss or accidental damage to your jewelry?
Well, all these doubts are normal for any jewelry owner thinking to file for insurance coverage for their precious possessions. If your answer to the above queries is a big ‘yes’, then you must gear up to get your jewels insured right now. Moreover, you must stay assured that a reliable insurance company is liable to offer best services to their highly esteemed customers.
Feeling curious to make an application for jewelry coverage? It’s simple. You can make an online application in just a couple of minutes and get receipt for the same. Simply make sure to get independent coverage from a company specializing in Jewelry insurance.
And if you already have an insurance coverage for Jewelry and want to add any new piece to the policy, you can do so by informing the firm and making additional premium.
Enjoy Wearing Jewelry with Proper Jewelry Insurance!!!
Traveling with your jewelry especially valuable fine jewelry should not push you into panic. You can ensure your Jewelry’s safety while traveling by doing adequate planning. So, let us see some handy and vital tips to get prepared and keep it secure.
Choosing Which Jewelry to Pack Along
Before deciding to choose which jewelry to bring, you must give top priority to safety. Moreover, you also need to consider the purpose of your travel, that is to say, where are you planning to go and exactly what are you going to do there? Are you going to attend any destination wedding, or you are heading for a cool beach vacation.
Which is the Best Jewelry for Travelling?
You don’t need to carry expensive or emotional jewelry with you while travelling. You can opt for something simple, unique, and versatile that goes well in different situations of holidaying. Whichever jewelry you select, the focus should be on high-class jewelry that comes at a pocket-friendly price tag.
Don’t Wear your Engagement Ring on Vacation
Your engagement ring is not only expensive but also quite precious piece of jewelry for you (your spouse too). So, rather than wearing your engagement ring while traveling, you should opt for a trouble-free silicone ring if you plan to go for adventurous activities or just a fake engagement ring to look your stylish best.
Keep a Personal Inventory of the Jewelry
Make a personal jewelry inventory of the pieces you want to pack along. This acts as a handy tool for proving your ownership.
Never Exhibit your Expensive Jewelry
Do not show-off your costly jewelry while being in an unknown place. And you must not share pictures of yourself wearing expensive jewelry on the social media to avoid inviting unnecessary trouble.
Don’t Store Everything at One Place
While taking a few measures, you can reduce the risk to your jewelry while travelling. So, after leaving a show (jewelry exhibition, of course), you should not keep all in one place. Rather, you can wear some and keep a few pieces in your shoulder bag. If possible, invest in a microchip to be kept inside a stone or your locket to track it in case of a theft.
Store Jewelry at the Hotel’s Front Desk
See if the hotel you are going to stay while vacationing has a safe at its front desk. And do not forget to ask for a receipt of your jewelry to ensure its safety.
Get Secured Locks
Keeping your valuables safe in TSA-certified locks is a good way to ensure your Jewelry’s safety in a hotel room.
While driving, adhere to safety guidelines of Jewelers’ Security Alliance. Take circuitous routes and stay alert of your surroundings.
Take a Photo of the Jewelry You are Carrying Along
While packing your jewelry for vacationing, you must take photos of the different jewelry pieces. If needed, it will act as a vital proof of ownership to file a police report.
Travel with Certified Pieces
Certified pieces of jewels can be tracked easily. Hence, it is advisable to travel with these to find them in case of theft while travelling.
Investing in jewelry insurance against theft is a feasible option to safeguard your jewelry. Research an insurance firm ready to provide coverage for your piece against theft or loss while travelling. Also see the limit covered by them.
As you look forward to feel and look your best while holidaying, you can keep your jewelry safe with these handy tips.
Say Cheers to Happy and Glamorous Vacationing!!!!
From pendants to necklaces, earrings, and pearls, this is the right time to know the latest jewelry trends in vogue this year. And if you are one of those jewelry lovers who indulged in impulse buying last year simply to wade off those pandemic blues, then you can still continue to adorn those gorgeous pieces of jewels this years too.
Why? Simply because many of last year’s jewelry trends are in fashion this year too. So, let us take a quick snippet into the world of most hot and happening jewelry in 2021. Here we go………………
Get ready to step in style this year by saying a warm welcome to spring 2021at our site. With colourful beaded and pendant necklaces, crushed metals, baroque pearls, mismatched earrings, edgy chains, inviting charms, and much more. And whether you are fond of trendy or traditional jewelry, one thing is for sure, that you love to dress up your fingers, ears, arms and not to forget, neck.
Feeling excited to grab your favourite jewelry pieces? With the designers already having signalled an amazing mix of stunning styles waiting to become show-stoppers, shop the trend right now to add a dash of colour to your communication and meetings, whether virtual or in-person.
- Beach Beads—Wear alone or just layer them up, these colourful beach beads are a perfect accomplice for your beach vacation look this year. Choose from therapy bracelets, multi-coloured bead necklace, or a shell necklace as you unwind yourself in the midst of nature.
- Chain Jewelry—Pamper your craze for simple and elegant chain jewelry this season. Whether you prefer the cute style or like to go bold with aggressive style, you have unlimited variety to choose from. Explore versatility of chains by investing in lab-grown, natural, colourful, or any other trending chain to make every day a special one for you.
- Pendants and colourful Charms—Get the eyeballs of everyone rolling towards you by adorning these conversational pieces of contemporary jewelry. Pendants are and shall continue to stay in fashion forever. If you want to add a special meaning to your life, then let the bright and beautiful charms be your colourful accomplices in the form of graceful charm chain necklaces, double-layered floral necklaces, or vibrant charm rings.
- Lab-created diamonds—Lab diamonds have certainly emerged as the brighter and preferred ones than their real counterparts. And the credit must go to the better knowledge of people about the diamond industry. So, whether it is lab diamond stud earrings or magnificent half hoop diamond earrings, the scene is rife for them to become phenomenal as you venture into Spring 2021.
- Baroque Pearls—What makes these classic pearls an instant hit among fashion lovers is their irregular shape. You can choose from a delicate pearly bracelet, classic pearl earrings, or add those baby pearl threaders to stay chic and cool in 2021. If you love to experiment, go for a bracelet having an exciting play of dainty pearls with an edgy chain.
- Earrings, earrings, and more earrings—Love to experiment with your looks? Opt for earrings in different shapes and designs. You can never run short of variety when it comes to earrings. From diamonds to chandeliers, gold, or silver, they are available in varied sizes, metals, and patterns to let you feel chic, confident, and stylish wherever you go.
- Silver Jewelry—When diamond and gold are trending, can silver be far behind? No ways. Silver has already made a spectacular comeback in the last few years. It is ruling the roost among those who love to splash around in eclectic silver jewelry while keeping your budget in check.
Of course, if you love something impeccable and meretricious, there is a curious line of timeless and precious silver jewelry to be added to your collection.
Let your neck, ears, fingers, and wrists dazzle in these symbols of eternity and radiance!!!
Charm, glamour and resilience–all these qualities are synonymous with gemstones. Moreover, these characteristics make them attractive for personal beautification and render them priceless and cherishing. Colored gemstones let you express yourself in your unique manner.
Love collecting faceted gemstones but feel stumped buying them? Purchasing gemstones is, undoubtedly, a great challenge. You ought to have the ability to assess their brilliance, flaws, color, and transparency to make a good choice. The guide to buying gemstones shall help you get the best bargain. It is a valuable and amazing resource to get vital and practical tips.
So, whether you are interested in garnet, ruby, jade, tourmaline, or any other gemstone, read on to know how to cherry-pick quality gemstones and gemstone jewelry–
Gemstones can be either natural or laboratory-created/synthetic. While the former are obtained from the earth, the latter are grown/created in a laboratory or by a manufacturer. You must keep in mind that the value and rarity of natural gemstones is not possessed by their lab-created counterparts. They are graded on the basis of their cut, color, clarity, and size.
Gemstone Color—Color of any gemstone is one of its most important defining features. No wonder, majority of colored gemstones attain their beauty from their respective color. To assess the color of any gem, you need to consider the depth of its tone color, the virginity of its shade, and its color concentration.
Gemstone Clarity—The beauty of any colored gemstone is contributed by its clarity. While shopping for gemstones jewelry, choose the ones having moderate or average inclusions. Fine Jewelry and Gemstones has a huge variety of captivating gold gemstone fine jewelry including showstopper gemstone necklaces, stellar gold jewelry and gemstones, rare and beautiful silver jewelry and gemstones, and glossy gemstone pendants.
Gemstone Cut—Cut of a gem directly influences its appearance. Meanwhile, gemstones don’t have any geometrical cut grading. The expertise of any jeweler is to preserve its maximum weight, manifest ideal radiance and color, and reveal minimum additions.
Gemstone Size–Gemstones can be measured by their size, weight, or both. The basic measuring unit for weighing them is the carat. However, in addition to the weight of carat, the gemstones are also measured by dimensions in millimeters by the jewelry industry. While matching any colored gemstone for any jewelry, it is advisable to consider its millimeter size. Carats are divided into 100 points.
Before buying a gem, a thorough and comprehensive research on it is mandatory for any buyer. Hence, Gem Encyclopedia of GIA(Gemological Institute of America) is a good resource for getting required information about gemstones. A lab report showing the clarity, color, weight, and cut of the gemstone may accompany it.
Want to buy ethical, staggering, and one-of-a-kind gemstones? With this valuable guide, explore and bargain the highest quality gemstone jewelry within your budget.
Accentuate Your Everyday Look or Embellish your Festive Look with Authentic and Meretricious Gemstones!!!
Looking to make your relationship official during this pandemic? No doubt, the COVID-19 pandemic has left everyone baffled. However, this does not mean you need to put your plans of love on hold.
Although, you may not be able to celebrate the occasion in a grand manner under the Eiffel Tower or at some great place, however, you can make your engagement with the love of your life become special and memorable.
Feeling curious to pop the much awaiting question with a sparkling diamond engagement ring? Let’s find out what experts have to suggest to let you become soul and heart in an incredible manner even during these testing times.
Come with me to know some life-changing moments for soon-to-be couples………………………
- Location of your proposal—Choosing the location ought to be one of the main things to be considered during the global pandemic. “Couples should focus on the joy and excitement of getting engaged, and remember that no matter where or when the proposal happens, it will still be one of the most special and memorable days of their lives,” states Joy, a marriage planning website.
And remember, there is nothing like a perfect place for your proposal. It is how you make it unique and unforgettable with your imagination and dedication.
- Exploring lush and exotic outdoors—Get innovative with possible locations for proposal the benefit of discovering and enjoying the outdoors during the global pandemic. A casual walk in the beautiful natural surroundings along with your special one can give you thousand opportunities to make the moments memorable and enjoyable.
According to Olivia Markle, an Arizona-based wedding photographer, “Many of the gorgeous outdoor hikes and overlooks are still open so that’s always an amazing option.” Whether it is a meadow, lush green scenery, or mountains surrounded by flowers all around, the choice is entirely yours to make way for your secret proposal photo-shoot.
- Proposing in your hometown—Wont you love the idea of proposing in your native hometown? Of course. So, go ahead by choosing a location closer to or in your hometown. You get a happy feeling while organizing a small celebration after proposal with your family and close relatives. And don’t forget to book a photographer to make those special moments memorable with a couple of stunning and loving pictures of both of you.
- Make the proposal cherished and intimate—Use private spaces while keeping the focus on the two of you. Add a special touch of creativity and make the occasion special. Put together all the memories in the form of nostalgic things from your relationship. These can be gifts, love notes exchanged with each other, or any other memories you have. The trick is to capture the spirit efficiently.
- Hiring a photographer—Make sure to capture your extra-special and incredible moment by booking a photographer. Remember, this becomes all the more important to catch and record those remarkable moments as your family and friends might not be present with you due to pandemic.
So, a photographer can help you relive those moments with your near and dear ones by sharing those splendid images with them.
Even in these times of social distancing and stay-at-home norms, love is and should not be cancelled. On the contrary, love and commitment become all the more indispensable and mandatory. So, for those seeking to make their relationship official, COVID-19 should not be a spoilsport. After all, it is a reflection of your love and trust even in such scary times!!!
Ready to set the ball rolling? Here’s wishing you the best of health and happiness for your new innings of life!!!
Importance of Jewelry Gifting Personalization
Are you searching for the perfect gift? Choose personalized jewelry, the ideal gift for any occasion. With a wide variety of earrings, bracelets, bands, and necklaces available to pick from, you can never go wrong with jewelry gifting.
From fine jewelry booked for exclusive occasions to chic and fashion jewelry to be worn every day, the variety is seamless. However, to make a one-of-a-kind gift, the knack of personalized jewelry has a winning edge. The reason is quite obvious—it lends a touch of individuality along with true identity.
Personalized Jewelry Gifts
Melt you loved one’s heart and woo with Fine Jewelry and Gemstones’ personalized jewelry suitable for any moment to make it memorable. From engraved lockets with beautiful initials to a specially carved out heartfelt message, find the right piece of magnificent and opulent jewelry to suit her unique personality and distinct style.
From glittering gold and silver jewelry, including gold earrings, gold bracelets, gold bracelets, gold chains, to breathtaking gemstones with enthralling finishing, you can get the most inviting gift ideas to suit every occasion. You can give personalized rings or pendants by engraving your dear one’s name, special message, or important date onto it.
- White Gold Classic Box Chain—For those who cherish minimalist design and look, this classic box chain is for you. Designed from 10k white gold, this 0.8 mm wide piece is delicate and well-crafted for an exclusive jewelry gift to convey your sentiments in style.
- Yellow Gold Solid Diamond Cut Rope Chain—Love to explore something dynamic to exhibit your personalized choice of jewelry? This solid diamond cut rope chain in 14k white gold is a compatible gift in everyone’s wish-list.
- Blue and White Sapphire Drop Pendant/Necklace—Made of 18k gold and sterling silver, this elegant and sleek Teardrop Filigree Pendant has a beautiful blue sapphire in tear-shape. Moreover, the twenty round-cut sparkling white sapphires in this amazing sterling silver chain make it a marvel to grace your neck.
- Fancy Weave Bangle in 14k White Gold—Want to gift something classic? Cherry-pick this 14k white gold bangle in weave design measuring 3 mm that comes with a lobster clasp to keep it secured.
- Yellow Stainless Steel Cuff Bracelet—Show your true friend the special love by gifting this “A Friend is a Lifetime Gift”. This cuff bracelet in yellow stainless steel features a .005 carat diamond is a personalized gift to make your friendship memorable.
- Sterling Silver Rhodium Plated Charm Bracelet—This fancy and fabulous link charm bracelet exhibits rhodium plating designed in celestial sterling silver. Available in 7 1/4 inches and 8 inches, this beautiful gift is ought to bring smiles on your loved ones’ face.
- Adjustable Marquise Motif Bracelet with Diamonds in Sterling Silver—A pleasant reminiscent of the old-world elegance, this classic adjustable marquise motif bracelet is a beautiful depiction of fancy scrollwork details. So, celebrate a special occasion by gifting this 7 1/1 inches unique and classy dome designed bangle.
Jewelry makes an indispensable great gift to make your special one happy. It can be timeless and enjoyed for decades. Moreover, it can be a gift in the present and a heirloom in the later periods. Its value can keep on growing with the passage of time. Jewelry can suit any personality, all body types and different skin tones.
So, next time, when you think of giving a gift to someone, trust your instincts to choose a beautiful piece of jewelry. You will be delighted to receive a thrilling response.
Make Your Special Moments Memorable by Gifting a Custom Jewelry to your Loved Ones!!!
Are you a fashionista who feels super excited to know and become a part of the latest jewelry trends? Try something new and trendy in clothes and your jewelry collectibles too.
And you shouldn’t worry if you already have a collection of delicate necklaces and elegant bracelets. Simply keep aside those summer trinkets for a while and reinvent your bold and vivid winter look with latest 2020 fall jewelry trends.
From gleaming crystals, statement designer pieces worn around the neck, and jewelry for your denims, here’s an overview of top trending fall jewelry to splurge on this year.
- Tubular—It is all about the thicker, bolder, and bigger tubular jewelry styles this fall. Be ready to welcome large rings, necklaces, and earrings that are synonymous with a tube. Choose heavy gold chokers or become a part of chunky chain-link vogue to look pretty. The tip is to look dapper and make your fashion statement by adorning a single or multiple pieces of accessories.
- Charms—Did you love wearing charm bracelets in your childhood? Bring them back into your exotic collection once again. The beauty of charms is available not only in bracelets but in beautiful earrings and sentimental necklaces too. Yes, these symbols of spirituality and luck are already a la mode among those who love the delicate and fascinating charms.
Whether you adore gold-finish metal and white glass pearls or want to DIY your piece with relevant charms, you can never go out of style with charms.
- Starry Night—Say hello to twinkling, mystical, and incredible stars this season. The celestial shapes are spearheading to the forefront this fall to brighten your looks. From dainty rings, to star-studded earrings, enchanting pendants, and stunning brooches, the variety seems to be endless and breathtakingly inviting. So, use your imagination and creativity to set the season on fire.
- Piled-On Pearls— “The popularity of pearls shows no sign of abating,” informs Vogue. “Pearls have made a major comeback and don’t seem to be heading anywhere anytime soon”, states Marie Claire. They are ideal for a double-duty look. So, get set to witness a variety of pearls in the form of radiant rings, rich earrings, chic bracelets, and classic necklaces this season.
- Mis-matched earrings—With models already pronouncing this style in the fashion scene, mis-matched earrings in different sizes, shapes, and colors are in rage. So, look your creative best by mixing two pairs or wearing it solo on while keeping the other ear blank. After all, you can always put your best look forward in your own unique expression.
- Statement Chokers—Are you fond of crystal Choker or want something extra chic to be worn for day-time? Choose delicate and vivid statement necklaces to look extra radiant. They are already trending and make all the eyes turn on you. So, accessorize your simple outfit with these necklaces in unique and magnificent designs.
Love to experiment a layered look? Combine your choker with a couple of minimalist ones to upgrade any outfit. With a layered look, you have different options to redefine your style every time.
With fall already round the corner, refresh your jewelry collection to welcome the cheerful season with style.
Say cheers to your ethical, exceptional, and incredible look with 2020 fall jewelry trends!!!
Looking for unique, exemplary, and extraordinary jewelry? Phillip Gavriel fine jewelry is designed by keeping today’s lifestyle in mind. Choose Phillip Gavriel jewelry—the ultimate choice for unparalleled combination of classic yet contemporary jewelry.
Being a pioneer in the field of jewelry for over four decades, Phillip Gavriel’s name is synonymous with Italian high fashion the world over. Introduced in 2008 in response to a heavy demand for stylish, fashionable, and everyday wearable fine jewelry pieces at affordable prices, the catalog proudly exhibits more than 1,000 styles.
Phillip Gavriel fine jewelry defines classic and naïve grandeur for men and women. The vision of Phillip Gavriel is to make fine jewelry accessible to a wider audience rather than restricting it for special occasions only. The brand introduced its iconic Popcorn Collection in gold with diamonds in 2018.
Phillip Gavriel creates finest and magnificent jewelry using precious metals including natural gemstones, 14k and 18k gold, sterling silver, and diamonds. Designed in gold, sterling silver, and exquisite gemstones, each piece of Philip Gavriel jewelry has its own unique story to unveil. Ranging between $100 and $4,000, the brand is, undoubtedly, luxury within reach.
Phillip Gavriel earrings collection at Finejewelryandgemstones features debonair and awe-inspiring statement jewelry pieces to make every day a celebration. From enduring studs to elegant semi-hoop earrings, several collectibles are accented with diamonds. The breathtaking and vibrant essential pieces of Phillip Gavriel popcorn collection tally earrings and woven gold earrings make you look fresh and versatile every time.
When it comes to gold gemstone fine jewelry, an obvious choice is Philip Gavriel fine jewelry. And when we talk of gold bracelets, the exclusive range of Phillip Gavriel bracelets has it all. You can choose from a Phillip Gavriel popcorn collection tally bracelet, stackable bangles in 14k gold with diamonds, an Italian cable bracelet, classic link bracelet in 14k yellow gold, or men’s bracelets.
From contemporary and delicate to eye-catching and elaborate, the choice seems to be endless and distinctive. Make a delightful addition with a class design for every day wear or a luxuriant piece for those special occasions because there is something to wear for everyone.
From charms to be worn every day to sparkling precious gemstones, discover our best-selling collection of Phillip Gavriel pearl necklace and popcorn collection tally necklace which exudes exuberance and grace for every occasion. Available in contemporary styles and captivating designs that are perfect for layering, hook one today to pamper yourself or gift to someone special.
Coming from an ancestry of jewelers, Gavriel blends his creativity and expertise to fabricate affluent textures and spectacular fine jewelry designs for today. Rekindle your poise with Phillip Gavriel’s brand new collection of hand-designed jewelry pieces inspired by the elegance of Italy and finesse of NYC. Bring in the festive delight to make each day a celebration with our showstopper Phillip Gavriel fine jewelry.
Make your presence felt with a fascinating radiant Phillip Gavriel jewelry that is a perfect combination of fervor and legacy for men and women alike!!!
Are you feeling excited to buy your engagement ring? Of course, it is a time for celebration as the two of you are looking forward to the time of your life. After all, while riding the dream boat amidst charm surrounded by romance, you are taking a step to make your relationship official.
So, whether you choose to pursue the monumental search for your engagement ring together or prefer to go solo, the following guide will let you pick the perfect engagement ring for the love of your life.
- Narrow down the shape you require—Do you know the shape of the diamond you want to hunt for the engagement ring? Decide now to make your ring shopping easy. Whichever shape you want, whether it is round cut, marquise, pear, or any other, take a decision and stick to one or two favorites.
- Know her style—A pre-requisite for choosing a perfect ring is finding the style which fits her personality and lifestyle. So, ask your girl about her preferences to let you pick the engagement ring accordingly.
- Dare to think outside the box—There is no denying the fact that an engagement ring must be a classic and timeless beauty symbolizing your commitment and love. Nonetheless, you must not get yourself caught up in the trending fashion. Opt for something that will perfectly suit your soon-to-be fiancé. You can have a look at her current jewelry selection to get an idea of what looks best on her. The ring’s vibe must be in tune with your beloved.
- Make sure to learn about the four Cs—Cut, clarity, color, and carat weight are the four Cs which you must keep in mind while shopping for the engagement ring. Learn about these in detail to get the best of your ring shopping.
- Don’t hover around grading certificate of a stone—A stone does not need to get great certificate grading to design a beautiful ring. So, go by the feeling a score creates in your heart rather than its GIA grades. So, the rule of thumb is not to overemphasize on a stone’s grading.
- Size doesn’t matter—The beauty of a ring should not be related to, in any way, its size, whether big or small. Rather, the focus must be on the clarity and its color, the two factors worth watching.
- Go for the setting that reflects of the style of the wearer—The design and setting of the engagement ring must truly showcase the style and the personality of the person wearing it. So, seek the services of an expert who can help you carve out a ring in accordance with the unique personality of your would-be fiancé.
Do you want to know the most in demand fall engagement rings for proposal in 2020? Why not? With autumn already nearing around, the time is ripe for the onset of the festive engagement season. And if you, too, are planning to take your vows in the summer or spring, you can’t wait to exchange your engagement rings in the comfy and cheerful months of fall and winter.
Choosing an engagement ring can prove to be taxing especially if you don’t know the ins and outs of the latest trends. With a range of factors to be taken into consideration including gemstones, shape of stones, setting styles and of course, your taste and budget, your choices could make you feel surprised and confused.
If you are still hunting for a perfect style for your D-day, here is our guide to the most famous engagement styles of fall this year. Browse through the emerging and reigning engagement rind trends ranging from the enchanting art deco-inspired designs to dazzling repurposing heirlooms.
Here is a glimpse of the latest and top trending engagement rings this year.
Top reigning engagement ring trends in 2020–
- Two-Tone—Two-one engagement rings are busy creating a buzz everywhere. The best thing about choosing a two-tone ring is that you can mix metals of your ring as and when you like to.
In the words of a renowned designed Ashley Zhang, “so as trends or your tastes change over time your ring will easily look great with either all yellow gold jewelry, all-white metal jewelry, or a mix. I also love mixing metals in a wedding band stack for some added interest!”
Engagement & Anniversary Rings
- Signet Styles—Signet engagement rings are the latest entrant in the world of fashion. They have popped up with an added contemporary look to them. As per fine jewelry designer Lizzie Mandler, “Signet rings have a long and rich history in jewelry and were always geared towards men, but gypsy rings — which are rings that feature a stone or stones set into a band that runs flush with the metal — were traditionally for both men and women”.
They are, for sure, the most hot-and-happening trend to be followed by modern brides and brides-to-be in 2020. Also known as gypsy rings, the dainty signet rings often feature in the fine jewelry brands for their exuberance accompanied by affordability.
- Heirloom—Want to update the phenomenon cherished engagement ring by incorporating something unique and bold? Opt for heirloom-style engagement ring using your family stones to express your relationship. Heirloom engagement rings are for those who admire and treasure the worth of remodeling and durability.
“I think nostalgia has definitely played a big part in why couples are so intrigued by repurposing during this time. It’s nostalgia mixed with awareness, and couples, now more than ever, are appreciating the value of repurposing and sustainability. Because of this, I think we’ll see a trend of heirloom engagement rings, using family stones”, says Jonne Amaya, a Los-Angeles based custom fine jewelry creator.
- Black Diamonds—Black diamond engagement rings are in vogue once again since their launch way back in 2011. They are trending like never before. See what Anna Sheffield has to say about these black in-thing solitaires. “I love the way these stones look paired with white diamonds as a complement, like in a three or five stone ring or even just a solitaire with delicate pave on the band”, she states.
- Fancy cuts and large stones—For those who love to exhibit their modern yet unique persona, fancy cut diamonds are the best bet. These classic and timeless splendors are a rage for engagement rings for their stupendous diamonds in exceptional bespoke settings.
- Oval Rings—Want to know the reigning style of the year? Any guesses? It is oval rings, the stone style that has burst into the limelight. And the credit for this must go to Jourdan Dunn, a famous supermodel. Since her first pic with her engagement ring this year, the fashion kingdom is rife with the supremacy of her oval-cut ring having a pink undertoned-diamond at the center of a diamond pave band.
Thelma West—“Post-COVID, we are seeing a trend for engagement rings with beautiful diamonds in unique bespoke settings. There is a greater importance on the gem and its ability to hold value so that it’s not only a symbol of romance and love, but also a solid investment. Couples will go for spectacular shaped diamonds to reflect their personality and style; a curvier pear diamond, elongated ovals, or shield cut.
Oval Engagement Ring
When it comes to choosing an engagement ring, the matchless beauty and illustrative meaning of a ring, whether it is in solid gold, magnificent diamond, eclectic silver, or a curious fusion of any of these, says it all.